We have a history of sustainability, and we’re dedicated to protecting the environment, including locally in Monroe. Whether it’s through our internal business practices or providing energy-saving products, we strive to be green. Our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors will help enhance the energy efficiency of your home, and you’ll experience the benefits in every season.
Pella Glass Options
Our InsulShield® glass collection1 provides the most innovative and energy-saving choices, with selections based on your climate. The three below offer our best energy efficiency and protection from the sun and temperatures year-round.
Advanced Low-E Insulating Triple-Pane Glass with Argon2 features three panes of glass and up to three layers of Low-E thermal protection, with argon between the panes.
Our Advanced Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon2 features insulating double-pane glass with a double coating of Low-E thermal protection. This glass also includes argon inserted between the panes of glass to improve energy efficiency.
Pella’s SunDefense™ Low-E Insulating Double-Pane Glass with Argon2 also offers insulating double-pane glass with a Low-E coating made using three layers of Low-E solar protection to keep your home cooler in the summer. This glass option blocks 95 percent of the sun’s ultraviolet rays and has argon inserted into the space between the glass to increase your energy efficiency.
Visit your Monroe Pella Showroom to learn about more insulating glass choices or our best product for the Monroe region.
How Energy Efficient are Your Windows?
You can figure your energy efficiency by looking at three primary features:
- Multiple panes of glass – more layers of glass translates to more layers of protection between the outdoors and your home.
- Argon is a colorless, non-toxic gas that’s denser than air. Pella inserts it between our glass panes to provide additional insulation.
- Low-Emissivity (Low-E) glass coating reflects heat away from your home during the summer months and inside the room during the winter months; and it blocks harmful UV rays.
Pella Innovation for Monroe Area Home
We’ve engineered features to help our products improve your energy efficiency, including:
- Different combinations of glass
- Thermal breaks
- One-of-a-kind snap-in between-the-glass blinds and shades
- Low-E coating removed from the glass edge to prevent the possibility of seal failure
Learn more about our ENERGY STAR certifications and how to understand the NRFC label.
1 Glass options can be upgraded to offer the benefits of our InsulShield glass collection. Glass options vary per product. See specific product information for availability.
2 Optional high-altitude Low-E insulating glass does not contain argon in most products. See your Pella sales representatives for more information.