Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play a significant role in the aesthetic that guests have when entering your Monroe home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it usually means you are prepared to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just excited for a change in home atmosphere. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and require a few things to keep in mind. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to consider before you determine the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and harmonious, but colors that provide conflict to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re spotlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a complete look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery near a doorway can also make a wonderful first impression. Plants can draw attention to certain door details and distract attention away from other unpleasant aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many additional features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the perfect accents, your door and home can be given a major makeover.
Welcome guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a lasting first impression. Drop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Monroe, give them a call at 203-295-4486 or arrange an appointment online to consider all the options for getting replacement doors to enhance the look of your home.